We are looking for an experienced Wholesale Sales Co-ordinator to join our team in our bright, friendly Northcote studio.
This role requires a great communicator with excellent organisational skills.
The ideal candidate will have wholesale experience in a small to medium Australian or NZ design business, with an understanding of the independent fashion and lifestyle retail landscape.
A passion and knowledge of artisanal and sustainable design preferable
Nancybird is an established independent design label creating leathergoods, footwear, apparel and homewares. We sell our collections throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Contributing to wholesale sales strategy for Australia, New Zealand and potential global markets
- Planning and facilitating seasonal sales cycles (Spring/Summer and Autumn/Winter) of apparel and leathergoods collections
- Developing relationships and providing exceptional client servicing to our network of 100+ stockists in Australia and New Zealand
- Booking, managing and selling at showing appointments on seasonal sales collections in our Northcote HQ
- Seasonal visits interstate to show collections in store
- Conducting regular in store visits to existing stockists and prospects
- Prospecting new stockists and markets, and maintaining a database of potential targets
- Working with Marketing Co-ordinator on wholesale campaigns and market research
- Arranging, setting up and conducting trade fair stands in Australia and NZ
- Tracking progress and reporting on sales performance to Creative Director
- Meeting agreed sales targets as set by the business
- Merchandising of showroom space
Skills and Experience
- Must have 2+ years sales experience in a similar role
- Must be able to keep organised, detailed records of offsite work conducted
- Must have Australian driver’s license and a car, and be comfortable driving regionally
- Knowledge of Australian/NZ independent fashion and lifestyle retail market. Existing relationships will be highly regarded
- Experience with Cin7 or similar sales and inventory system preferable
Casual position (with the potential to move to PPT) that would entail approx 3 to 4 days per week during main selling period and 1 to 2 days per week outside of these times
Usually able to accommodate work during 9.30-3pm, but need to have flexibility to do seasonal interstate or international travel
Please send CV and cover letter to Steph at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close COB on the 12th June 2019