We’re on the hunt for a passionate, enthusiastic and creative Marketing and Communications Coordinator to join our team in our bright and friendly Northcote studio.
As Marketing and Communications Coordinator, you’ll have the opportunity to work across both the B2C eCommerce and B2B wholesale facets of our brand.
Reporting to the Creative Director, and working collaboratively with our entire team, this role is ideally suited to a candidate excited to grow within a brand in the independent fashion sector, with a passion for sustainability and transparency.
With an understanding of retail marketing across all functions, you’ll possess a passion for storytelling, content strategy, and community building via customer engagement.
– Contributing to ongoing brand and marketing strategy and management for seasonal and capsule collections
– Driving customer experience, proactively improving the customer journey and brand experience
– End-to-end planning, implementation and delivery of B2C eCommerce marketing calendar and campaigns – website, social media, email newsletter, content, digital advertising, and other collateral or touchpoints as relevant
– End-to-end planning, implementation and delivery of B2B wholesale marketing campaigns – catalogue, email newsletter, and other touchpoints as relevant
– Planning, briefing and deployment of retail EDM campaigns (twice weekly)
– Planning and management of social media (both paid and owned), with a focus on audience engagement and growth
– Social media content creation (i.e. styling and photography)
– Online content writing (i.e. blog posts and articles), and product copywriting across all brand touchpoints, including website, catalogue and other marketing collateral
– eCommerce administration tasks, including digital merchandising to drive conversion, and uploading and ongoing management of all products, copy, imagery and pricing
– Product seeding and influencer relationship building
– Public relations – creating media kits and other assets, developing and pitching media angles, relationship management and media liaison
– Photoshoot planning with product design team to fulfil marketing needs
– Liaison and management of creative contractors where required (e.g. graphic designers, photographers etc.)
– Provide reporting and insights for marketing activity across touchpoints, as well as sales and product performance
Key Selection Criteria:
– 3+ years experience in a marketing and communications role in fashion, homewares or lifestyle retail
– Ability to talk sustainability, transparency, and artisanal design and production
– Tertiary qualification in marketing, communications or public relations preferred
– Experience in Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads
– Experience in Shopify, or similar eCommerce platform
– Experience in Klaviyo, or similar email marketing platform
– Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Photoshop and InDesign
– Experience in Cin7, or similar inventory/ERP platform
This role is on a PPT basis, with a 32 hour week required (across 4 or 5 days).
Please send your application to email@example.com by 5 August at COB, including a cover letter addressing key selection criteria, CV, and samples of relevant work (copywriting, social media content, etc.)